Libra Drywall Metal 'C' Stud Partitioning
The Libra ‘C’ shaped metal stud is an essential component when making the stud wall and is for vertical use when making a wall. The ‘C’ Shaped Metal stud is available in a wide range of lengths and thicknesses which is dependent on the requirement of the build for strength, height, impact resistance and sound insulation.
Metal stud walls are quick to install whilst also offering an exceptional level of fire resistance.
Stud walls themselves are made from a durable material so you will benefit from lower insurance premiums as there is less risk of infection, fire and decay with metal stud partitions.
Share this post
About the Author
As easy as ABC!
- HardieBacker Board 1200x800x12mm HB12£11.32 £9.43
- MF12 Fixing Angle Bracket 25mm (100 per Bag) AH001£4.21 £3.51
- HardieBacker Fibatape 15mx50mm HBFT£5.11 £4.26
- SC1 Staggered Stud Clip (100 per Box) AH116£30.22 £25.18
- SC2 Staggered Stud Clip (100 per Box) AH117£32.52 £27.10
- MF8 Strap Hanger 25m per Coil AH220£12.16 £10.13
- GL10 Framing Clip (100 per Box) AH198£73.38 £61.15
- GL6 Timber Connector 120mm (100 per Box) AH120£28.13 £23.44
- HardieBacker Board 1200x800x6mm HB6£10.09 £8.41
- GL2 Bracket 195mm (100 per Box) AH185£14.71 £12.26
- GL12 Bracket 395mm (100 per Box) AH175£47.26 £39.38
- GL9 Bracket 295mm (100 per Box) AH186£22.74 £18.95
- MF9 Furring To Channel Clip (200 per Box) AH199£15.16 £12.63