PIR Insulation Boards
PIR Insulation boards are made of rigid polyisocyanurate foam (PIR). They are normally 2.4m x 1.2m in size and available in a wide range of thicknesses from 20-200mm. PIR Insulation boards can be used for a wide range of applications.
- Rooftop: flat roof insulation for timber, concrete and steel deck.
- Sarking: pitched roof insulation (type nF with neutral felt).
- Floor: floor insulation (underfloor heating and concrete floors).
- Wall: cavity wall insulation.
- Wrap: outside wall insulation (closed joints).
- Comfort: loft insulation.
- Comfort Easy: Loft floor insulation.
- Quinn Therm PIR Insulation Board 2400mm x 1200mm x 100mm IRESR100Q£47.83 £39.86
- Quinn Therm PIR Insulation Board 2400mm x 1200mm x 50mm IRESR50Q£24.80 £20.67
- Quinn Therm PIR Insulation Board 2400mm x 1200mm x 150mm IRESR150Q£67.24 £56.03