Wall lining systems are a cost-effective, virtually independent metal wall lining system. These systems are commonly used where the external wall or substrate is very uneven or out of plumb.
- Surface-mounted services can easily be accommodated
- Mineral wool can be incorporated within the cavity for thermal or acoustic insulation
- Suitable for fixing all types of plasterboard
- Before installation, walls must be treated for any damp
- Secure fixing into the existing wall or substrate is essential when installing these systems
Items 1-12 of 21