Keylite Centre-Pivot Roof Windows
Keylite’s most versatile window, suitable for single or multiple applications in any roof with a pitch of 15 ˚- 90˚.
- Integrated Thermal Collar - Unlike other roof windows Keylite’s thermal collar is integrated into the frame. The collar is activated by simply pulling the release tabs for a fast insulation solution, combating cold bridging.
- Flick-Fit Brackets - Keylite’s unique Flick-Fit brackets are prefitted so you can lift the window straight from the box to the roof and simply select the setting for tile or slate
- Click-Fit Hood - Simply click the hood under the clips and secure. The cover flashings now require 50% fewer screws than before
- Recessed Fit as Standard - Every Keylite Futuretherm window is recessed as standard, sitting lower in the roof than ever before.
- Low Profile Hood - Keylite’s new hood has a lower profile and features a more sculptured design, enhancing its appearance in the roof.
- Warm Edge Glazing - Every Keylite Futuretherm window now has a warm edge glazing unit as standard, to enhance the windows performance and reduce the occurrence of condensation.
- Ventilation handle - Keylite’s slimline ventilation handle has a new contemporary style, designed to provide comfortable opening of both the window and the ventilation flap.
- All Weather Ventilation - Keylite roof windows all provide trickle ventilation, even with the window fully closed and securely locked. The built in ventilation filter ensures no insects pass into the room, only clean fresh air.
- Maintenance Free Hinge - The hinge being the most vital component of the window, is the only operational part that moves. Keylite has eliminated the maintenance requirement of this component.
- Sash Finger Springs - The sash hinge finger spring allows the sash to be installed back into the frame in one smooth effortless motion.
- Approved - Keylite have invested in their products in order to gain third party accreditations from national bodies such as the BBA. During these assessments our products are subjected to rigorous tests to ascertain they meet the standards required in the following fields; structural stability, ventilation requirements, weather tightness, thermal insulation and performance in relation to fire.
The Keylite centre pivot roof window is operated manually as standard, through the full width use of the ventilation handle, located along the top of the sash. Electric operation is also available as an additional accessory.
Comes with Keylite's 10 year hassle free guarantee.