We hope you'll be pleased with your purchase. If you should change your mind and wish to return anything bought from us, we will be happy to refund or exchange goods you have purchased from us online within 14 days of delivery providing:
The goods you want to return are unopened, unused and in a fully resalable condition.
You will be responsible for returning the goods to us at your own cost and provide proof of return or we can arrange collection which will be chargeable at a minimum cost of £30 which may vary dependent upon your location and product type.
Goods should be returned to us at Returns, ABC Depot Limited, Unit 4, Travellers Close, Welham Green, Hertfordshire, AL9 7HF with proof of purchase and your order details.
You must notify us by email at email@example.com of your intention to return prior to returning them.
We aim to process your refund within 14 days of receipt of the returned items.
Refunds can only be made to the original card of purchase or PayPal account.
If the goods you return are not in a fully resalable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the goods.
The non-resalable items are the following:
- Made to measure or bespoke products which have been made to your specifications or clearly personalised or which due to their nature cannot be returned.
- Perishable goods.
- Any product with a short shelf life or sell by date.
- Specially obtained/ordered goods.
- Cementitious goods (e.g. cement).
- Plaster based products (e.g. multi-finish).
- Mixed paints/liquids
- Chemicals/liquids which have been opened.
- Goods that have been fitted/installed.
- Any goods which have become mixed inseparably with other items/other orders after their delivery.
Due to the nature of these goods unless they are faulty, we’re unable to offer a refund or exchange.
None of the above conditions affect your statutory rights when goods are faulty, or not as described.