Returns & Cancellations
We hope you'll be pleased with your purchase. If you should change your mind and wish to return anything bought from us, we will be happy to refund or exchange goods you have purchased from us online within 14 days of delivery providing:
The goods you want to return are unopened, unused, and in a fully resalable condition.
You will be responsible for returning the goods to us at your own cost and provide proof of return or we can arrange collection which will be chargeable at a minimum cost of £30 which may vary depending upon your location and product type.
Goods should be returned to us at Returns, ABC Depot Limited, Unit 4, Travellers Close, Welham Green, Hertfordshire, AL9 7HF with proof of purchase, and your order details.
We reserve the right to charge a restocking charge of 40% on all returned items
You must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org of your intention to return prior to returning them.
We aim to process your refund within 14 days of receipt of the returned items (once we have received your return we will inspect the items to ensure they are in a resalable condition, once approved you will receive your refund within 14 days via the payment method you placed the order on (Card, PayPal, BACS), and all payments will be credited against the original card holder’s payment details where possible.
If the goods you return are not in a fully resalable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the goods.
The non-resalable items are the following:
- Made to measure or bespoke products which have been made to your specifications or clearly personalized or which due to their nature cannot be returned.
- Perishable goods.
- Any product with a short shelf life or sell-by date.
- Specially obtained/ordered goods.
- Cementitious goods/powders (Plaster and Cement etc.).
- Plaster based products (e.g. multi-finish).
- Mixed paints/liquids
- Chemicals/liquids which have been opened.
- Goods that have been fitted/installed.
- Bulk Bags/Poly Bags of aggregates and sand
- Timber machined to your specification
- Cut to size items, artificial grass, etc
- Sealed/sensitive electrical goods, if in sealed packages that have been opened, eg. circuit boards
- Special Orders (Specials are products that are not stocked by our company and have been purchased specifically for your order)
- Any goods which have become mixed inseparably with other items/other orders after their delivery.
Due to the nature of these goods, unless they are faulty, we’re unable to offer a refund or exchange.
None of the above conditions affect your statutory rights when goods are faulty, or not as described.
In the unlikely event that a delivered product is faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide you with a full refund, as long as we are notified of the product's fault within 48 hours(You must notify us by email at email@example.com) and (24 hours for paving, windows, and doors) of it being delivered to you.
To arrange for the product to be collected or send it back please notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and details of the product to be returned. We will collect it at no expense to yourself, and either provide a replacement or process a refund if the product is no longer in stock.
Alternatively, you can make arrangements for the collection of the product through our nominated carrier. The cost of the return will be at our expense. We require the return of the product within 7 days of the refund request being made.
All refunds will be made to the account used to purchase the product.
We reserve the right to inspect all returned products prior to agreeing to any part-refund, full refund, or product exchange.