Keylite Conservation Roof Windows
The Keylite Conservation Roof Window is designed to complement both renovation and new build projects in a traditional site.
- Traditional Features - The black central glazing bar and low profile external flashing maintain the traditional character of the building, whilst still accommodating the flow of natural light to the interior below. The glazing bar can be removed upon request.
- Classic Design – While traditional in its external appearance, the standard Conservation Roof Window benefits from all of the advanced Keylite features listed below.
- Integrated Thermal Collar - Unlike other roof windows Keylite’s thermal collar is integrated into the frame. The collar is activated by simply pulling the release tabs for a fast insulation solution, combating cold bridging.
- Flick-Fit Brackets - Keylite’s unique Flick-Fit brackets are prefitted so you can lift the window straight from the box to the roof and simply select the setting for tile or slate
- Click-Fit Hood - Simply click the hood under the clips and secure. The cover flashings now require 50% fewer screws than before
- Recessed Fit as Standard - Every Keylite Futuretherm window is recessed as standard, sitting lower in the roof than ever before.
- Low Profile Hood - Keylite’s new hood has a lower profile and features a more sculptured design, enhancing its appearance in the roof.
- Warm Edge Glazing - Every Keylite Futuretherm window now has a warm edge glazing unit as standard, to enhance the windows performance and reduce the occurrence of condensation.
- Ventilation handle - Keylite’s slimline ventilation handle has a new contemporary style, designed to provide comfortable opening of both the window and the ventilation flap.
- All Weather Ventilation - Keylite roof windows all provide trickle ventilation, even with the window fully closed and securely locked. The built in ventilation filter ensures no insects pass into the room, only clean fresh air.
- Maintenance Free Hinge - The hinge being the most vital component of the window, is the only operational part that moves. Keylite has eliminated the maintenance requirement of this component.
The Keylite Conservation Centre Pivot Roof Window is operated manually as standard, through the full width use of our ventilation handle, located along the top of the sash. Electric operation is also available as an additional accessory.
The Keylite Conservation Top Hung/ Fire Escape roof window is operated manually as standard, through rotating the handle, located along the bottom of the sash.
Comes with Keylite's 10 year hassle free guarantee.