IKO Trade Hyload DPC 20m x 100mm (2 m2 per Roll)
Hyload Trade is a polymeric DPC material suitable for use as a DPC and cavity tray system for all types of construction including house building, commercial, industrial and multi storey. Hyload Trade DPC uses the same proven technology as used with Hyload Original DPC, which was the first system of its kind in the UK and was awarded the first ever Agrément Certificate in 1967. Hyload Trade has been awarded Agrément Certificate No. 95/3133.
IKO Hyload Trade conforms to the requirements of ground gas protection measures designed to the NHBC traffic light system, and CIRIA C665. The product currently does not conform to the requirements of ground gas protection measures designed to BS8485:2015.
Features and Benefits:
- Suitable for use as a gas resistant DPC and cavity tray system in all types of building construction
- Low permeability to hazardous ground gases such as radon, carbon dioxide and methane
- Part of the IKO hazardous ground gas protection system conforming to the requirements of the NHBC traffic light system and CIRIA C665
- Complete range of system components including jointing tape and surfacing fixing system
- Hyload Preformed Cloak Units available for awkward or complex junctions
- Dedicated on-site technical support
- BBA Certification and CE marking to EN 13969:2004
|Manufacturer's Part Number||31610000|