HardieBacker Board 1200x800x6mm
This product is currently only available in our local delivery area: AL1, AL10, AL2, AL3, AL4, AL5, AL6, AL7, AL8, AL9, CM19, EN1, EN10, EN11, EN2, EN3, EN4, EN5, EN6, EN7, EN8, EN9, HA3, HA7, HA8, HP1, HP2, HP3, HP4, LU1, LU2, N10, N11, N12, N13, N14, N18, N2, N20, N21, N22, N3, N4, N9, NW4, NW7, NW9, SG10, SG11, SG12, SG13, SG14, SG2, SG3, SG4, SG9, WD1, WD17, WD18, WD19, WD2, WD23, WD24, WD25, WD4, WD5, WD6, WD7Availability -IN STOCK. If you are purchasing for a large project, please call to check availability.This product is currently only available in our local delivery area. All orders will be ready for collection within 3 hours, before coming please call. Collection postcode: Welham Green, Hatfield: AL9 7HF
A 6 mm thick cement backerboard for tile and stone, to be used as an alternative to plywood for tiling on floors and countertops.
HardieBacker 6mm is a water-resistant, cement backerboard for tile that is installed over an existing timber floor. It is the product you want to use to ensure your job will last. A good tile job begins with using the right materials, and when tiling onto a floor in a wet area, there are a few important things to consider.
- HardieBacker is made out of cement, and allows for proper bonding of the board and tile. It does not rot, swell, or delaminate like plywood even in the wettest conditions.
- HardieBacker is appropriate for all types of tile, including vinyl, ceramic and natural stone.
- HardieBacker comes in the 6mm size to help minimize the transition between floors.
- HardieBacker is lightweight and easy to cut with a single score and snap.
- HardieBacker call be installed in conjunction with underfloor heating.
HardieBacker 6mm can also be used on masonry wall applications with a maximum load carrying weight of 100kg/m2.