VELUX SHL Manual Roller Shutter
Perfect for any climate or time of year, the exterior VELUX roller shutter prevents your room from getting too hot in the summer, keeps it warm in the winter and enables you to completely block out all light from the room at any time of the day.
- Reduces solar heating by up to 90%.
- Improves insulation from the cold by up to 18%.
- Provides additional security to your home.
- Reduces noise from rain or hail.
- VELUX roller shutters can be combined with any VELUX interior blind.
Basic hand operated shutter with open-close positioning.
The basic hand operated roller shutter can either be rolled fully up or down. When not in use, the roller shutter is hidden under its casing. To operate the roller shutter, simply open the window and rotate it 180 degrees until the sash automatically engages with the panzer. When closing the window, the shutter will now roll out automatically. To roll the shutter up again, rotate the window 180 degrees. A click-sound indicates that the shutter is detached from the sash.