Knauf Earthwool Masonry Party Wall Slab 1200 x 455 x 100mm (6.55m2) (12 per pack)
Earthwool Masonry Party Wall Slab is a flexible glass mineral wool slab which is lightweight, resilient and non-combustible, it is designed as a full fill thermal and acoustic solution for use in masonry cavity party walls between adjoining apartments, semi detached and terraced houses.
Density: Earthwool Masonry Party Wall Slab has a minimum density of 18kg/m3.
Acoustic: Earthwool Masonry Party Wall Slab can be used in conjunction with Robust Details solutions.
Fire: Earthwool Masonry Party Wall Slab is classified as Euroclass A1 to BS EN 13501-1.
- Can be used as part of a full fill solution to achieve a zero effective U-value
- Range of thicknesses to suit common cavity widths
- Sized to friction fit between cavity wall ties
- Easy to handle and install with no gaps between adjacent slabs
- Contains a water repellent additive
Earthwool Masonry Party Wall Slab is used for the thermal and acoustic insulation of masonry cavity party walls and is friction fitted between cavity wall ties. The product can be used as part of a full fill solution to achieve a zero effective U-value within SAP 2009.
|Manufacturer's Part Number||2441353|
|Type||Glass Mineral Wool|