Resistant Multi Pro Fire Protection Board 2440 x 1220 x 6mm
Resistant Multi-Pro is a new age medium density multi-purpose magnesium oxide board. Multi-Pro is suitable for use in semi exposed external applications and areas where occasional damp may occur providing the boards are correctly primed and painted prior to fixing. An acrylic based primer must be applied to edges and face and allowed to dry prior to finishing.
For many internal applications the appearance and durability of Multi-Pro boards will be enhanced by finishing with paint, plaster, or paper. Prior to finishing an acrylic based primer must be applied to edges and face.
It is ideal for applications requiring a combination of these properties, for example:
- Fire resistance for non-load bearing partitions
- Beam/column and flue fire protection
- Soffits, strips & cavity closers
- Fascias & underside of canopies
- Plant rooms
- Integrated garages
- Specialist joinery manufacture
- Breathable internal wall lining
|Plasterboard Type||Fire Resistant, External|