Tarmac Flexible Floor Leveller 25kg
This product is currently only available in our local delivery area: AL1, AL10, AL2, AL3, AL4, AL5, AL6, AL7, AL8, AL9, CM19, EN1, EN10, EN11, EN2, EN3, EN4, EN5, EN6, EN7, EN8, EN9, HA3, HA7, HA8, HP1, HP2, HP3, HP4, LU1, LU2, N10, N11, N12, N13, N14, N18, N2, N20, N21, N22, N3, N4, N9, NW4, NW7, NW9, SG10, SG11, SG12, SG13, SG14, SG2, SG3, SG4, SG9, WD1, WD17, WD18, WD19, WD2, WD23, WD24, WD25, WD4, WD5, WD6, WD7Availability -IN STOCK. If you are purchasing for a large project, please call to check availability.This product is currently only available in our local delivery area. All orders will be ready for collection within 3 hours, before coming please call. Collection postcode: Welham Green, Hatfield: AL9 7HF
Tarmac Flexible Floor Leveller is a Portland cement based self-smoothing underlayment designed for use as a levelling compound. Flexible Floor Leveller is a blend of cements, fine silica sand and other additives designed to improve the setting and adhesion characteristics of the material.
Tarmac Flexible Floor Leveller is designed for use in areas of uneven flooring prior to the installation of new floor coverings especially where further movement may be required such as installing: wooden floors, underfloor insulation or underfloor heating.
The benefits of Tarmac Flexible Floor Leveller are:
- It is a pre-mixed quality controlled material which is mixed to the required consistency by adding water.
- It does not require the addition of polymer latex. The underlayment is more cost effective than most epoxy or other resin systems.
- Sets within 2 hours, and can take pedestrian traffic in 4 hours.
- Can be laid between 2 and 20mm.
- Tiles or carpets can be laid after 24 hours.
|Manufacturer's Part Number||PETA019F|