In modern houses the standard covering for stud partitioning and ceilings is plasterboard. It is also used for lining internal masonry walls. There are several different types of plasterboard and the one that you need will depend on how and where you are using it.

Plasterboard consists of two outer layers of lining paper sandwiching an inner layer of Gypsum. It is possible to alter the properties of this board by including various additives in the Gypsum layer and varying the strength and weight of the lining paper. It is used to make interior walls and ceilings.

ABC Depot have an extensive range of Siniat GTEC plasterboard in stock at all times. We can order anything else from their range of plasterboards or those of other manufacturers and you can collect it from one of our branches or have it delivered to the site of your choice.

Click to make an enquiry