GTEC Weather Defence 2400 x 1200 x 12.5mm
This product is currently only available in our local delivery area: AL1, AL10, AL2, AL3, AL4, AL5, AL6, AL7, AL8, AL9, CM19, EN1, EN10, EN11, EN2, EN3, EN4, EN5, EN6, EN7, EN8, EN9, HA3, HA7, HA8, HP1, HP2, HP3, HP4, LU1, LU2, N10, N11, N12, N13, N14, N18, N2, N20, N21, N22, N3, N4, N9, NW4, NW7, NW9, SG10, SG11, SG12, SG13, SG14, SG2, SG3, SG4, SG9, WD1, WD17, WD18, WD19, WD2, WD23, WD24, WD25, WD4, WD5, WD6, WD7
Weather Defence is a revolutionary new external sheathing board, faced with water repellent material for superior weather protection. Strong, highly moisture resistant and A1 non combustible. Weather Defence is a faster way to a weather tight building compared to traditional sheathing board products. Complies with BS EN 15283 Type GM-H1, GM-I and GM-F.
- Dimensionally stable, reliable airtightness
- Quick and easy to cut and install saving time and reducing installed cost
- Water, weather and mould resistant, can be left exposed for up to 3 months on site
- No need for cutting area, power tools or dust extractor
- No need for a breathable membrane saving time and reducing installed cost
- BBA certified
Suitable for external sheathing applications in steel or timber frame construction with rainscreen, insulated render, brick or block facade systems.
|Manufacturer's Part Number||91552|