GTEC LaDura Tapered Edge 2400 x 1200 x 15mm
This product is currently only available in our local delivery area: AL1, AL10, AL2, AL3, AL4, AL5, AL6, AL7, AL8, AL9, CM19, EN1, EN10, EN11, EN2, EN3, EN4, EN5, EN6, EN7, EN8, EN9, HA3, HA7, HA8, HP1, HP2, HP3, HP4, LU1, LU2, N10, N11, N12, N13, N14, N18, N2, N20, N21, N22, N3, N4, N9, NW4, NW7, NW9, SG10, SG11, SG12, SG13, SG14, SG2, SG3, SG4, SG9, WD1, WD17, WD18, WD19, WD2, WD23, WD24, WD25, WD4, WD5, WD6, WD7
LaDura is an alternative to a traditional gypsum fibreboard. Made from gypsum reinforced with wood fibre, it is stronger and harder than other plasterboards giving greater impact and pull out resistance. LaDura combines fire, moisture and impact resistance and provides a superior finish to gypsum fibreboards. It has been designed for durability in busy, high traffic areas which are intensively used, or prone to abnormal or rough use including schools, hospitals and hotel corridors.
- High impact strength providing extended life in high traffic areas such as corridors and stairwells.
- Excellent pull out resistance allows direct fixing of hung loads such as radiators and other fixtures without need for pattresses
- Compatible with standard metal framing helping reduce material costs
- Excellent fire, sound, impact and moisture performance allows specification of just one board per project
- Fully recyclable - with low embodied carbon, helping to reduce environmental impact
- For high traffic areas such as corridors in schools, hospitals and institutions
- For areas requiring pull-out resistance in residential and commercial projects
- Modular construction
|Manufacturer's Part Number||90453|
|Plasterboard Edge||Tapered Edge|