Drywall Master Fibre Glass Render Mesh Roll 50 x 1m
This product is currently only available in our local delivery area: AL1, AL10, AL2, AL3, AL4, AL5, AL6, AL7, AL8, AL9, CM19, EN1, EN10, EN11, EN2, EN3, EN4, EN5, EN6, EN7, EN8, EN9, HA3, HA7, HA8, HP1, HP2, HP3, HP4, LU1, LU2, N10, N11, N12, N13, N14, N18, N2, N20, N21, N22, N3, N4, N9, NW4, NW7, NW9, SG10, SG11, SG12, SG13, SG14, SG2, SG3, SG4, SG9, WD1, WD17, WD18, WD19, WD2, WD23, WD24, WD25, WD4, WD5, WD6, WD7
Drywall Master manufactures a wide range of fibreglass mesh products that are ideal for reinforcing external render and external wall insulation systems, the mesh provides high impact resistance to all render systems particularly around openings or areas of traditional weakness.
The mesh is used to stabilise unstable surfaces, as well as reinforcing the substrate to help prevent cracking. It is a flexible lattice made from special woven glass-fibre strands offering incredible strength when embedded into wet basecoat render.
- Easy to install, by embedding in to wet base coat render especially for large surface areas.
- Durable and resistant to chemical agents.
- Corrosion and alkali resistant.
- Light and easy to transport.
- Adaptable to uneven surfaces.
- Easy and safe to use and has a triple coated resin coating to prevent fraying.
|Manufacturer's Part Number||DM22415|