Timloc Telescopic Under Floor Vent
This product is currently only available in our local delivery area: AL1, AL10, AL2, AL3, AL4, AL5, AL6, AL7, AL8, AL9, CM19, EN1, EN10, EN11, EN2, EN3, EN4, EN5, EN6, EN7, EN8, EN9, HA3, HA7, HA8, HP1, HP2, HP3, HP4, LU1, LU2, N10, N11, N12, N13, N14, N18, N2, N20, N21, N22, N3, N4, N9, NW4, NW7, NW9, SG10, SG11, SG12, SG13, SG14, SG2, SG3, SG4, SG9, WD1, WD17, WD18, WD19, WD2, WD23, WD24, WD25, WD4, WD5, WD6, WD7
Telescopic (adjustable) underfloor ventilator to provide ventilation beneath suspended ground floors (equivalent area of 6000mm2).
Always to be used in conjunction with the Timloc Airbrick (1201AB).
The vertical height of the ventilator unit adjusts to suit between 3 and 5 brick courses (225-375mm) with a minimum cavity width of 50mm.
Extensive range of quick and easy to fit horizontal and vertical extension accessories (doesn't restrict air flow through the ventilator).
- Special grille included to prevent the entry of vermin on telescopic underfloor vent
- Very tough and robust material
- Accessories don't restrict airflow through the main telescopic underfloor vent unit
- Purpose-made accessories eliminate the need for on site modifications
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Material totally resistant to decay
|Manufacturer's Part Number||1201|