Timloc Cavity Wall Weep Vent - Terracotta
This product is currently only available in our local delivery area: AL1, AL10, AL2, AL3, AL4, AL5, AL6, AL7, AL8, AL9, CM19, EN1, EN10, EN11, EN2, EN3, EN4, EN5, EN6, EN7, EN8, EN9, HA3, HA7, HA8, HP1, HP2, HP3, HP4, LU1, LU2, N10, N11, N12, N13, N14, N18, N2, N20, N21, N22, N3, N4, N9, NW4, NW7, NW9, SG10, SG11, SG12, SG13, SG14, SG2, SG3, SG4, SG9, WD1, WD17, WD18, WD19, WD2, WD23, WD24, WD25, WD4, WD5, WD6, WD7
Cavity wall weeps are multi-functional products that guarantee reliable discharge of water from wherever water could collect inside a cavity wall. This could be over external lintels or wherever a cavity tray system is involved.
A full size wall weep vent, which corresponds with the height of standard brick, block and stonework.
Free airflow area of 165mm² per unit.
Featuring an integral front grille to prevent the entry of large nest building insects into the cavity.
- Robust material with a long product life
- Less prone to inadvertent pointing-up than weep holes from by leaving the perp. joint open
- Available in a range of colours to blend with masonry and mortar colour
- Fascia constructions prevent the entry of large nest building insects
- Universal weep extension unit (+50mm) compatible with 1143 and TW1 ranges
- Manufactured from UV stabilised polypropylene
|Manufacturer's Part Number||1143TE|